In a historic victory for the South African democracy, the National Council of Provinces have adopted the Political Party Funding Bill with no amendments. The bill is now sent to the President to be signed into law.
MVC_SATweets by @MVC_SA
- Political Party Funding Act to be in effect from 1 April 25 Jan 2021
- [OP-ED] Understanding intra-party democracy 25 Jan 2021
- Two Acts linked to political party funding have not been promulgated 25 Jan 2021
- Party funding in focus: Difference between the PAIA Amendment Act and PPFA 25 Jan 2021
- The pandemic will change the electoral process 25 Jan 2021