On 22 December 2020, MVC, through our legal representatives Webber Wentzel, wrote a formal letter to the President urgently requesting reasons for the unjustifiable delays in the promulgation and implementation of the PPFA, as well as the Promotion of Access Information Amendment Act. We also asked for an indication of when these laws would come into effect. We are yet to receive a response from the President, and have requested a response by 22 January 2021. Our letter can be read here.
MVC_SATweets by @MVC_SA
- HIRING: Admin and Finance Officer 29 Jul 2021
- Power struggle: The consequences of the ANC’s step-aside resolution 29 Jul 2021
- The Promotion of Access to Information Amendment Act is operational 29 Jul 2021
- Could South Africans be voting electronically in the future? 29 Jul 2021
- MVC is moving and we are selling some of our furniture! 29 Jul 2021