The Ad-Hoc committee in the National Assembly unanimously adopts the Political Party Funding Bill. Twelve out of the thirteen parties voted in support of the bill. As part of the Parliamentary process on a Section 75 bill, this bill will now go to the National Council of Provinces.
MVC_SATweets by @MVC_SA
- Political Party Funding Act to be in effect from 1 April 25 Jan 2021
- [OP-ED] Understanding intra-party democracy 25 Jan 2021
- Two Acts linked to political party funding have not been promulgated 25 Jan 2021
- Party funding in focus: Difference between the PAIA Amendment Act and PPFA 25 Jan 2021
- The pandemic will change the electoral process 25 Jan 2021