On 11 August 2016, as part of the Public Protector Ad Hoc Committee interviews, MP Amos Masondo asked Ms Kaajal Ramjathan-Keogh, one of the candidates, several questions about the funding of the civil society organisation of which she is the executive director. Here is MVC’s Open Letter to MP Amos Masondo regarding the questions that he posed to Ms Ramjathan-Keogh.
MVC_SATweets by @MVC_SA
- Make you voice heard in the fight for Party Funding transparency 3 Aug 2021
- Political Party Funding Act must be entrenched in our political culture and democracy 1 Aug 2021
- HIRING: Admin and Finance Officer 11 Jun 2021
- Power struggle: The consequences of the ANC’s step-aside resolution 31 May 2021
- The Promotion of Access to Information Amendment Act is operational 18 May 2021