On 11 August 2016, as part of the Public Protector Ad Hoc Committee interviews, MP Amos Masondo asked Ms Kaajal Ramjathan-Keogh, one of the candidates, several questions about the funding of the civil society organisation of which she is the executive director. Here is MVC’s Open Letter to MP Amos Masondo regarding the questions that he posed to Ms Ramjathan-Keogh.
MVC_SATweets by @MVC_SA
- Could South Africans be voting electronically in the future? 19 Apr 2021
- MVC is moving and we are selling some of our furniture! 14 Apr 2021
- PRESS RELEASE: PPFA Finally in Effect 1 Apr 2021
- Spotlight back on independent candidates 16 Mar 2021
- Should cryptocurrency be regulated as part of the upcoming Party Funding laws? 25 Feb 2021