In a historic victory for the South African democracy, the National Council of Provinces have adopted the Political Party Funding Bill with no amendments. The bill is now sent to the President to be signed into law.
MVC_SATweets by @MVC_SA
- Too Many Options: Electoral Systems and Their Implications Part ⅠⅠ 18 September 2019
- Too Many Options: Electoral Systems and Their Implications Part Ⅰ 18 September 2019
- OP-ED: Women must lead, the rest will follow 18 September 2019
- OPINION: Rape – whose problem is it anyway? 18 September 2019
- A New Dawn 18 September 2019