On 22 December 2020, MVC, through our legal representatives Webber Wentzel, wrote a formal letter to the President urgently requesting reasons for the unjustifiable delays in the promulgation and implementation of the PPFA, as well as the Promotion of Access Information Amendment Act. We also asked for an indication of when these laws would come into effect. We are yet to receive a response from the President, and have requested a response by 22 January 2021. Our letter can be read here.
MVC_SATweets by @MVC_SA
- Could South Africans be voting electronically in the future? 20 Apr 2021
- MVC is moving and we are selling some of our furniture! 20 Apr 2021
- PRESS RELEASE: PPFA Finally in Effect 20 Apr 2021
- Spotlight back on independent candidates 20 Apr 2021
- Should cryptocurrency be regulated as part of the upcoming Party Funding laws? 20 Apr 2021