The Ad-Hoc committee in the National Assembly unanimously adopts the Political Party Funding Bill. Twelve out of the thirteen parties voted in support of the bill. As part of the Parliamentary process on a Section 75 bill, this bill will now go to the National Council of Provinces.
MVC_SATweets by @MVC_SA
- HIRING: Admin and Finance Officer 23 Jul 2021
- Power struggle: The consequences of the ANC’s step-aside resolution 23 Jul 2021
- The Promotion of Access to Information Amendment Act is operational 23 Jul 2021
- Could South Africans be voting electronically in the future? 23 Jul 2021
- MVC is moving and we are selling some of our furniture! 23 Jul 2021