The Ad-Hoc committee in the National Assembly unanimously adopts the Political Party Funding Bill. Twelve out of the thirteen parties voted in support of the bill. As part of the Parliamentary process on a Section 75 bill, this bill will now go to the National Council of Provinces.
MVC_SATweets by @MVC_SA
- Leaks are Avoidable; Prioritise Party Funding Transparency 28 Feb 2020
- #DearJudgeZondo: Corruption is Not a Victimless Crime 28 Feb 2020
- [OP-ED] Our Legislation Should No Longer Aid and Abet Corruption 28 Feb 2020
- Amendments to PAIA are underway 28 Feb 2020
- Too Many Options: Electoral Systems and Their Implications Part ⅠⅠ 28 Feb 2020