The Ad-Hoc committee in the National Assembly unanimously adopts the Political Party Funding Bill. Twelve out of the thirteen parties voted in support of the bill. As part of the Parliamentary process on a Section 75 bill, this bill will now go to the National Council of Provinces.
MVC_SATweets by @MVC_SA
- Too Many Options: Electoral Systems and Their Implications Part ⅠⅠ 18 September 2019
- Too Many Options: Electoral Systems and Their Implications Part Ⅰ 18 September 2019
- OP-ED: Women must lead, the rest will follow 18 September 2019
- OPINION: Rape – whose problem is it anyway? 18 September 2019
- A New Dawn 18 September 2019