The Ad-Hoc committee in the National Assembly unanimously adopts the Political Party Funding Bill. Twelve out of the thirteen parties voted in support of the bill. As part of the Parliamentary process on a Section 75 bill, this bill will now go to the National Council of Provinces.
MVC_SATweets by @MVC_SA
- Could South Africans be voting electronically in the future? 22 Apr 2021
- MVC is moving and we are selling some of our furniture! 22 Apr 2021
- PRESS RELEASE: PPFA Finally in Effect 22 Apr 2021
- Spotlight back on independent candidates 22 Apr 2021
- Should cryptocurrency be regulated as part of the upcoming Party Funding laws? 22 Apr 2021