The Ad-Hoc committee in the National Assembly unanimously adopts the Political Party Funding Bill. Twelve out of the thirteen parties voted in support of the bill. As part of the Parliamentary process on a Section 75 bill, this bill will now go to the National Council of Provinces.
MVC_SATweets by @MVC_SA
- [OP-ED] Our Legislation Should No Longer Aid and Abet Corruption 12 Nov 2019
- Amendments to PAIA are underway 12 Nov 2019
- Too Many Options: Electoral Systems and Their Implications Part ⅠⅠ 12 Nov 2019
- Too Many Options: Electoral Systems and Their Implications Part Ⅰ 12 Nov 2019
- OP-ED: Women must lead, the rest will follow 12 Nov 2019