On 11 August 2016, as part of the Public Protector Ad Hoc Committee interviews, MP Amos Masondo asked Ms Kaajal Ramjathan-Keogh, one of the candidates, several questions about the funding of the civil society organisation of which she is the executive director. Here is MVC’s Open Letter to MP Amos Masondo regarding the questions that he posed to Ms Ramjathan-Keogh.
MVC_SATweets by @MVC_SA
- [OP-ED] Our Legislation Should No Longer Aid and Abet Corruption 7 October 2019
- Amendments to PAIA are underway 19 September 2019
- Too Many Options: Electoral Systems and Their Implications Part ⅠⅠ 9 September 2019
- Too Many Options: Electoral Systems and Their Implications Part Ⅰ 9 September 2019
- OP-ED: Women must lead, the rest will follow 15 August 2019