On 11 August 2016, as part of the Public Protector Ad Hoc Committee interviews, MP Amos Masondo asked Ms Kaajal Ramjathan-Keogh, one of the candidates, several questions about the funding of the civil society organisation of which she is the executive director. Here is MVC’s Open Letter to MP Amos Masondo regarding the questions that he posed to Ms Ramjathan-Keogh.
MVC_SATweets by @MVC_SA
- Leaks are Avoidable; Prioritise Party Funding Transparency 4 Dec 2019
- #DearJudgeZondo: Corruption is Not a Victimless Crime 3 Dec 2019
- [OP-ED] Our Legislation Should No Longer Aid and Abet Corruption 7 Oct 2019
- Amendments to PAIA are underway 19 Sep 2019
- Too Many Options: Electoral Systems and Their Implications Part ⅠⅠ 9 Sep 2019