On 11 August 2016, as part of the Public Protector Ad Hoc Committee interviews, MP Amos Masondo asked Ms Kaajal Ramjathan-Keogh, one of the candidates, several questions about the funding of the civil society organisation of which she is the executive director. Here is MVC’s Open Letter to MP Amos Masondo regarding the questions that he posed to Ms Ramjathan-Keogh.
MVC_SATweets by @MVC_SA
- [OP-ED] Understanding intra-party democracy 18 Jan 2021
- Two Acts linked to political party funding have not been promulgated 15 Dec 2020
- Party funding in focus: Difference between the PAIA Amendment Act and PPFA 15 Dec 2020
- The pandemic will change the electoral process 15 Dec 2020
- Tracking, tracing and transparency 11 Dec 2020